Participation in the 2021 California Economic Summit is open to individuals who have purchased either a Full In-Person Summit ticket or a Virtual Summit Experience ticket. Click on the tabs below for logistical information for either ticket type.
Full In-Person Summit Ticket Logistics
The event will take place on Tuesday, November 9 and Wednesday, November 10 at the:.
Monterey Conference Center, 1 Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA 93940
The Summit will be preceded by in-person regional tours and a reception on Monday, November 8; more information is available on the Summit registration page.
If you are planning to extend your stay in Monterey, please consider attending local events before and after the Summit.
A limited number of rooms are available at discounted rates to California Economic Summit attendees for the nights of November 8 and November 9 at the Portola Hotel & Spa and the Monterey Marriott.
The deadline for booking rooms at the discounted rates is October 18, 2021.
Portola Hotel & Spa, Two Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA 93940, email@example.com
For the discounted rate of $229, please book online by October 18 at https://book.passkey.com/go/2021CaliforniaEconomicSummit. This link can also be used to extend your reservation beyond the nights of November 8-9 (based on availability). If you have any questions regarding your room reservation, please contact the Portola Hotel & Spa by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the group name “2021 California Economic Summit.” Driving directions to the Portola Hotel & Spa can be found at https://www.portolahotel.com/directions/monterey-peninsula.
Monterey Marriott, 350 Calle Principal, Monterey, CA 93940, (877) 901-6632
For the discounted rate of $189, please book online by October 18 at https://book.passkey.com/go/CaliforniaEconomicSummit2021. To extend your reservation beyond the nights of November 8-9, or if you have any questions regarding your room reservation, please contact the Monterey Marriott at (877) 901-6632 and reference the group name “California Economic Summit.”
- Monterey Regional Airport. Direct flights to the Monterey Regional Airport are available from Burbank, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco.
- Ground Transportation. For information regarding taxis, rideshares and public transportation from the Monterey Regional Airport go to https://www.montereyairport.com/post/ground-transportation.
- San Jose and San Francisco International Airports. Monterey Airbus and Main Event Transportation provide service between Monterey and the San Jose Airport (1 hour away) and San Francisco Airport (2 hours away).
- Amtrak & Monterey-Salinas Transit. The Amtrak Coast Starlight train provides transportation to Salinas; the Monterey-Salinas Transit bus provides transportation between Salinas and Monterey.
- Rome2Rio. Explore additional transportation options at rome2rio.com.
Public parking near the Monterey Conference Center is available at:
- Calle Principal Garage, 440 Calle Principal, Monterey, CA ($8/day)
- Downtown East Parking Garage, 340 Tyler Street, Monterey, CA ($12/day)
- Downtown West Parking Garage, 340 Tyler Street, Monterey, CA ($12/day; 2 free electric vehicle charging parking spaces)
More information regarding public parking options is available at:
Portola Hotel & Spa Guest Parking:
- Self Parking: $21/night
- Valet Parking: $24/night
Monterey Marriott Guest Parking:
- Valet Parking Only: $27/night
Map of the Venue:
This map shows the location and floor plans of the Monterey Conference Center, Portola Hotel and Monterey Marriott.
Virtual Summit Experience Logistics
Virtual Summit Experience ticketholders will participate in plenary sessions virtually on Wednesday, November 10.
When registering to participate virtually, you will automatically receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the 2021 Summit virtually on November 10 at 9 a.m. PST. Be sure to add the confirmation to your calendar and join the event using the email address that you entered in the Attendee Information section during registration.
Except in pandemic-related or other extreme circumstances, we do not accept cancellations, but welcome substitutions. For more information about substitutions, email email@example.com. In the event it is necessary for the in-person Summit event to be held virtually, we will convert in-person registrations to full virtual access.
Direct questions about the California Economic Summit to firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 491-0022.
For agenda information, visit https://cafwd.org/summit/agenda.