Administrative Coordinator (full-time)
We are seeking an organized, analytical administrative coordinator, with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to support office duties and admin-related operations. As an administrative coordinator, you will play a key role in helping to streamline the organization’s workflow by serving as a crucial link between various departments, programs, and staff. In addition, you will help field interdepartmental communications, perform office tasks, respond to communications, and support all administrative tasks for the company. This is a non-exempt position.
CA FWD is a multi-partisan cross-sector steward leadership group committed to ensuring the California Dream is accessible to everyone in all of the state’s regions. Our staff reflects the diversity of California’s population and works from a variety of locations throughout the state.
CA FWD team members are excited by the mission of the organization and are thorough, articulate, responsive, and knowledgeable. Individuals enjoy working as part of a group, have excellent time-management and communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
An ideal administrative coordinator would be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and be skilled at various office tasks, basic accounting, social media management, and project management. Administrative coordinators aligned with CA FWD are courteous, proactive, and well-organized professionals who bring creative solutions to administrative problems.
Specifically, the administrative coordinator will:
- Streamline and support workflow to ensure a productive workplace
- Liaise with team leads, other support staff, and the executive team to support the overall work of the organization
- Perform general administrative, clerical, and executive support tasks to ensure organizational sustainability
- Create reports, prepare presentations, and write letters
- Support administrative operations including aligning calendars and scheduling meetings, handling correspondence, and other general administrative duties
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Support basic accounting responsibilities including timesheets, expense reimbursement requests, budget preparation, credit card statements, and other duties as assigned
- Support preparation and production of materials for meetings and events, conduct basic research as needed, and help proof and format documents
- Support management of mailing lists, databases, and communication with parties interested in California Forward activities
- Assist as needed with activities and events
- Support the creation and production of webinars, Facebook Live events, and similar sources of engagement
- Support the management of the organization’s social media channels
- Provide administrative support to CA FWD Action Fund
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of related experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and Google Workspace
- Skilled in social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Basic accounting knowledge and experience
- Strong task and time management skills
- Creative problem-solver
Level of compensation is dependent upon experience.
Send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and three professional references to email@example.com